If this is your first time applying to the Canadian Embassy, then we advise that you obtain the assistance of a professional immigration agent. Many people have an illusion that they can deal with the whole process on their own, but eventually, their application ends up in rejection.
There’s a high risk of your application being turned down, even if you have all the necessary documents. Why? Because it is easier for a consular officer to deny your application than to try to sort out your wrong documents. For example:
- You can make mistakes while filling out your application;
- You might not know about all the necessary documents you need to collect;
- You can prepare documents in the wrong way.
While it might be more expensive to hire a Solid Visa agent, they may save you a lot of time and money in the long-term. Unfortunately, the advantage of using a qualified agent, becomes apparent, when the visa has been already rejected.
We can help you with:
- Providing you with visa options according to your assessment results;
- Recommending the right type of visa for you;
- A full assessment of your skills;
- Visa application processing;
- Immigration application processing;
- Selection and enrollment to the post-secondary institutions of Canada;
- Consular gathering;
- Lodging your application and all your documents;
- Applying to the Canadian Embassy in the country of your residence on your behalf.
Apart from a professional agent who is responsible for explaining the procedures, a special legal department representative is assigned to every client. The representative collects all the necessary documents, assists throughout the whole process and keeps in touch with clients whenever it is needed.
We have acquired extensive knowledge in resolving very complicated cases (refugee families, refugees with no passports) and there’s no case that can stop us from achieving success. In fact, we turn difficulties into opportunities.
If you are willing to come to Canada, we are ready to help you at every step of your Canadian dream.
For more details about the application process, visit our FAQ page.